Thursday 2 December 2010

Atsumi Peninsula to Ise-jingu Grand Shrine


view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph


I went over to Toba by ferry, after cycling through flat Atsumi Peninsula. I then went to Ise-jingu Grand Shrine.

I cycled on the Atsumi Toyohashi cycling road for a little while, it did not live up to its name as a "cycling road."


Though The Romance Beach was a stupid name, it had a good view.

It took 60 minutes to get to Toba on the Isewan Ferry. The fare was 1,500 yen, and there was a 1,000 yen charge for my bicycle. The islands of Isewan had beautiful scenery.
Regardless of a weak economy, "Oharai-machi"(purify town) was crowded.

I stayed at the Ise Grand Shrine Kaikan Foundation without a reservation. It seemed to be a venerable hotel with a long history, but the building had new steel-reinforced concrete.

76.19Km

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...